VP, Resort & Hotel Affiliations- Florida & Caribbean Regions
A results-driven senior sales executive with over 22 years expertise in identifying and capturing new
Hospitality business opportunities and build high-profit, high-growth accounts in the leisure travel
and hospitality sales and marketing arena.
VP, Resort & Hotel Affiliations- Eastern Region
A well-networked and down to business professional, possessing a number of considerable
achievements in marketing, sales, and operations. His strong relationship building and account
management skills makes campaign roll outs easy for our hotel/resort partners.
- Wyndham- responsible for B2B promotional travel business unit for corporate marketing department.
- Successfully distributed 3 million hotel travel incentive products to end-users through qualified vertical
B2B channels, resulting in $20-$30 million in annual back-end revenues.
- VPiX- developed virtual tour programs for multiple business segments, including hotels and resorts.
VP, Resort & Hotel Affiliations- Western Region
A dynamic travel and hospitality professional with over 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, and
- Diamond Resort International-Inventory Supervisor maximizing occupancy, revenue, and RevPar
- Dial An Exchange- Director of Yield Management-Contributing to developing the company's member
base from 30,000 to more than 450,000
- Dial An Exchange-Inventory Manager-Increased profits by developing and managing trade partner
VP of Operations-Contracts Administrator
A successful professional with analytical and organizational skills. She has advanced knowledge of business
best practices and information technology
- University of Miami Honors College Graduate 2005 With Highest Praise
- Published writer with extensive worldwide travel experience
- (ISC)2 CISSP training course graduate covering the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK
Senior Contracts Administrator
An experienced hospitality professional with over 24 years in the Hospitality and Vacation Ownership Industry.
Her expertise in contract management and customer relations have helped to set the foundation of RIG.
- Edgewater Beach Hotel- Front Office Supervisor- During her time as Supervisor, the resort achieved an 81%
occupancy rate and $10.2M in annual revenue. Also, becoming the youngest member on staff to be appointed
to the position of Front Office Supervisor.
- Charter Club on Naples Bay- Front Office Manager- By implementing marketing programs under her management,
the resort was able to achieve an 86% occupancy, up from 40%.
Financial & Hospitality Expertise
BS in Finance, University of Florida
President, Mortgage Managers, Ft. Myers, Florida;
Vice President, Portfolio Acquisitions, Oxford First Corporation (NYSE);
Loan Officer, Citicorp Financial Group (CITIBANK).
27+ years industry specialization in turnarounds of troubled projects, as developer, consultant financier, manager, and
Proven Track Record of Turnaround Success
- Owner -Charter Club Resort in Naples, Florida, 1993 –2002.
- The resort was losing $400,000 annually with occupancies of 30% -40%.
- Under Dave's leadership over 20 rental marketing programs were implemented, resulting in an 85% year round
occupancy rate for 5 years.
- Sold in 2002 to a large, Orlando-based vacation ownership company.
40 S. Broad St., Suite 200 | Brevard, NC 28712 | 828 229 2000