Regional Representation with National Experience
- David has lived and worked in Southwest, Florida since 1975.
- Representative of NYSE and NASDAQ traded travel industry companies in addition to well established, privately-held companies.
Vacation Ownership Expertise
- BS in Finance, University of Florida, 1984.
- Over 6 years financial services experience:
- President, Mortgage Managers, Ft. Myers, Florida;
- Vice President, Portfolio Acquisitions, Oxford First Corporation (NYSE);
- Loan Officer, Citicorp Financial Group (CITIBANK).
Proven Track Record of Turnaround Success
- 23+ years industry specialization in turnarounds of troubled projects, as developer, consultant financier, and manager.
- Father, Keith Trowbridge, was an industry pioneer and largest timeshare developer in the U.S. and Canada in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- Owner -Charter Club Resort in Naples, Florida, 1993 –2002.
- The resort was losing $400,000 annually with occupancies of 30% -40%.
- Under Dave's leadership over 20 rental marketing programs were implemented, resulting in an 85% year round occupancy rate for 5 years.
- Sold in 2002 to a large, Orlando-based vacation ownership company.
- Jennifer is a native of Naples, Florida with over 20 years in the Hospitality and Vacation Ownership Industry
- Front Office Supervisor- Edgewater Beach Hotel, an independently owned, 124 unit, beachfront resort with 80+ employees. During her time as Supervisor, the resort achieved an 81% occupancy rate and $10.2M in annual revenue. Also, becoming the youngest member on staff to be appointed to the position of Front Office Supervisor.
- Front Desk Manager- Charter Club on Naples Bay, an independently owned, 33 unit, condo resort. By implementing marketing programs under her management, the resort was able to achieve an 86% occupancy, up from 40%.
- As the Director of Inventory Procurement, Katie Williams researches vacation destinations, evaluates specific resorts and negotiates inventory distribution contracts for Resort Inventory Group’s private membership club distribution.
- Katie began her career in the hospitality industry in 2008 as a Travel Consultant and Affiliate Rental Coordinator for Grand Pacific Resorts/ResorTime, the largest and most established rental reservation service in Southern California. While working for Grand Pacific Resort/ResorTime, Katie created resort vacation packages in Southern California for more than 5,000 families, planned and executed marketing promotions and advertisements for over 20 of ResorTime’s most desirable resorts and controlled inventory and rates for 250+ domestic/international resorts. As a result of her efforts, Katie was able to increase shared ownership sales by 50% for Grand Pacific Resort's 13 "home based" resorts and also increase confirmed reservations by 17% over a 2-year period
- Wendey is a globetrotting national combining education with industry experience.
- Specializing in revenue management, project analysis, data research, and resort rate analysis.
- B.A. of International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management from the University Centre César Ritz, Switzerland.
- A.A. in Marketing and Business Management from the International College of Management, Sydney, Australia.
- Certification in Hotel and Restaurant Operations, awarded by the Institut Hôtelier "César Ritz", Switzerland.
- Produced a 2nd National ranking Revenue Management team of all Hilton Americas Hotels (based on RevPar index, revenue forecast accuracy, transient rate efficiency, and sellout efficiency).
- Lead The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort to continuous 180+ RevPar index.
- Placed 1st in the Trump Asia Pacific Marketing Concept with her team, awarded by International College of Management, Sydney with collaboration through Trump International.
- Award winning Banquets team at the Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney, Australia