Financial & Hospitality Expertise
BS in Finance, University of Florida
President, Mortgage Managers, Ft. Myers, Florida;
Vice President, Portfolio Acquisitions, Oxford First Corporation (NYSE);
Loan Officer, Citicorp Financial Group (CITIBANK).
27+ years industry specialization in turnarounds of troubled projects, as developer, consultant financier, manager, and
Proven Track Record of Turnaround Success
- Owner -Charter Club Resort in Naples, Florida, 1993 –2002.
- The resort was losing $400,000 annually with occupancies of 30% -40%.
- Under Dave's leadership over 20 rental marketing programs were implemented, resulting in an 85% year round
occupancy rate for 5 years.
- Sold in 2002 to a large, Orlando-based vacation ownership company.
Senior Contracts Administrator with expertise in contract expansion.
Jennifer is a native of Naples, Florida with over 24 years in the Hospitality and Vacation Ownership Industry
- Front Office Supervisor- Edgewater Beach Hotel, an independently owned, 124 unit, beachfront resort with 80+ employees.
- During her time as Supervisor, the resort achieved an 81% occupancy rate and $10.2M in annual revenue. Also, becoming
the youngest member on staff to be appointed to the position of Front Office Supervisor.
- Front Desk Manager- Charter Club on Naples Bay, an independently owned, 33 unit, condo resort. By implementing marketing
programs under her management, the resort was able to achieve an 86% occupancy, up from 40%.
As VP Director of Inventory Procurement, Mike researches vacation destinations, evaluates specific resorts and contacts eligible
resort/hotel properties to negotiate times for discussion about Resort Inventory Group’s unique private membership club distribution.
Mike started his career in the Hospitality in 2006.
Being a part of every hotel position possible, from Front Desk to General Manager, Mike knows the hospitality inside and out,
and claims them as home when it comes to his professional career.
Received Marriott's Guest Service Representative of the Year in 2009 by Bill Marriott when working for Fairfield Inn.
Vice Promoted within the franchise to General Manager of an Asheville, NC resort, with hopes of bringing the property back to its former glory.
- Travelocity's ranking of #67 out of 69 hotels in Asheville, Mike single-handedly raised the ranking to #19 after 6 months
and held it for 9 months until he left the 159 room property to pursue Resort Inventory Group as his permanent seat in the hospitality industry.
KARLA MARIE BERTLSHOFER
Contract Administrator and Rate Analyst with an accumulated 23 years of experience in business, data processing, human resources,
events coordination, business development, and project management. Recently retired Master Sergeant and Law Office Superintendent
from the United States Air Force. Specializing in revenue management, project analysis, data research, and resort analysis.
- Bachelors of Science in Technical Management in 2012, Magna Cum Laude
- Associates in Business Administration in 2002
- Honors Received: United States Air Force Meritorious Service Medal, United States Air Force Commendation Medal, United States
Air Force Achievement Medal with One Oak Leadt Cluster