Financial & Hospitality Expertise
BS in Finance, University of Florida
President, Mortgage Managers, Ft. Myers, Florida;
Vice President, Portfolio Acquisitions, Oxford First Corporation (NYSE);
Loan Officer, Citicorp Financial Group (CITIBANK).
27+ years industry specialization in turnarounds of troubled projects, as developer, consultant financier, manager, and
Proven Track Record of Turnaround Success
- Owner -Charter Club Resort in Naples, Florida, 1993 –2002.
- The resort was losing $400,000 annually with occupancies of 30% -40%.
- Under Dave's leadership over 20 rental marketing programs were implemented, resulting in an 85% year round
occupancy rate for 5 years.
- Sold in 2002 to a large, Orlando-based vacation ownership company.
Senior Contracts Administrator with expertise in contract expansion.
Jennifer is a native of Naples, Florida with over 24 years in the Hospitality and Vacation Ownership Industry
- Front Office Supervisor- Edgewater Beach Hotel, an independently owned, 124 unit, beachfront resort with 80+ employees.
- During her time as Supervisor, the resort achieved an 81% occupancy rate and $10.2M in annual revenue. Also, becoming the youngest member on staff to be appointed to the position of Front Office Supervisor.
- Front Desk Manager- Charter Club on Naples Bay, an independently owned, 33 unit, condo resort. By implementing marketing programs under her management, the resort was able to achieve an 86% occupancy, up from 40%.
As the Director of Inventory Procurement, Devonne Johnson researches vacation destinations, evaluates specific resorts
and negotiates inventory distribution contracts for Resort Inventory Group’s private membership club distribution.
Devonne started her career in the real estate industry in 2004. She brings extensive knowledge of market analyses, conditions, and trends; all of which has been a useful tool at Resort Inventory Group.
Graduate of Columbia University; a current member of the Columbia University Alumni Association in New York, NY.
Licensed by New York State Real Estate in 2004. She quickly excelled to receive Awards and Recognition every year 2005 through 2013.
Vice President of Coldwell Banker Reliable in Brooklyn, New York, member of the Million Dollar Club for four consecutive years
KARLA MARIE BERTLSHOFER
Karla Marie is a highly motivated individual with an accumulated 23 years of experience in business, data processing, human resources, events coordination, business development, and project management. Recently retired Master Sergeant and Law Office Superintendent from the United States Air Force. Specializing in revenue management, project analysis, data research, and resort
- Bachelors of Science in Technical Management in 2012, Magna Cum Laude
- Associates in Business Administration in 2002
- Honors Received: United States Air Force Meritorious Service Medal, United States Air Force Commendation Medal, United States Air Force Achievement Medal with One Oak Leadt Cluster